As a member of law enforcement, you are trained, sworn, and expected to act and respond accordingly and to the best of your abilities. Unfortunately, when a risky situation does not go as planned, law enforcement professionals are forced to take immediate action. Due to the tremendous rise in scrutiny, police officers are often the first to blame and can potentially suffer from false accusations.
The cost of providing a legal defense of lawsuits is covered, but this key component may be offered either as part of the policy’s stated insurance limits or separately. Other coverages include bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage in the event any of the following acts are committed by any law enforcement professional. This not limited to:
- Asset Protection
- False Arrest
- Legal Liability Protection On-Duty and Off-Duty Officer
- Wrongful Acts
- Alleged Sexual Abuse or Molestation Liability
- Alleged Assault & Battery Liability
- Alleged Racial and Sexuality Discrimination
- Firearms Liability (Open and Concealed Carry)
- Failed CPR
- Income Protection when Suspended without Pay
- Umbrella Insurance
Police officers do not have to feel unprotected while out protecting civilians. They can rest easy and enjoy peace of mind knowing that they too are being protected.
Explore peace of mind, explore SOGO.