SOGO Insurance has created risk management packages for hundreds of businesses to address a myriad of concerns such as cyber security threats, OSHA violations, Human Resource challenges and so much more. Not sure if you need risk management services? s a business owner, ask yourself the questions below. If you are unsure about any of them, contact a SOGO partner to discuss your options to protect your business.
- When is the last time our employee handbook was updated?
- When is the last time we performed a cyber security vulnerability assessment?
- Do we have an up-to-date cyber incident response plan?
- If tomorrow we received a visit from OSHA would we be prepared?
- Does our HR team comply with federal and state onboarding and termination practices?
- Do employees know how to responds in the case of an active shooter?
Partnership with SOGO is more than an insurance policy, it’s peace of mind and a fully protected organization. Once we have identified, assessed, and addressed your organization’s risks, you can expect to experience better pricing on insurance premiums, a safer work environment, and an improved bottom line.