SOGO Insurance has created risk management packages for hundreds of businesses to address a myriad of concerns such as cyber security threats, OSHA violations, Human Resource challenges and so much more. Not sure if you need risk management services, ask yourself the questions below, if you are unsure about any of them, be sure to contact a SOGO partner to discuss your options to protect your business.
- When is the last time our employee handbook was updated?
- When is the last time we performed a cyber security vulnerability assessment?
- Do we have an up-to-date cyber incident response plan?
- If tomorrow we received a visit from OSHA would we be prepared?
- Does our HR team comply with federal and state onboarding and termination practices?
- Do employees know how to responds in the case of an active shooter?
Partnership with SOGO is more than an insurance policy, it’s peace of mind and a fully protected organization. Once we have identified, assessed, and addressed your organization’s risks, you can expect to experience better pricing on insurance premiums, a safer work environment, and an improved bottom line.
- Interactive Risk Analysis Tools
- Injury and Illness Investigation Programs
- Compliance Tools (OSHA, Federal and State, DOT, GHS)
- Human resource tools & HR Hotline
- Employment Policies, Cyber Security Training, and job-specific safety manuals
- Return to work programs
- OSHA benchmarking
- Fraud reduction programs
- Worker’s compensation analysis