Do food trucks need Insurance?
Starting a mobile food business isn’t an easy process, let alone being the business owner of one! We help ease the stress by finding insurance coverage with the proper protection by tailoring the perfect food truck insurance policy to suit your particular business model.
Coverages often found in your Mobile Food Vendor Policy:
- General Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
Having a Food Truck Insurance Policy can help with these common Risks:
- Food Poisoning due to serving tainted food.
- Injury to an employee who works with an unknowingly malfunctioning item.
- Injury to a pedestrian on the street who is struck by your truck or cart.
- Property Damage
There are all sorts of scary scenarios where your small food truck business may find itself on the ugly side of a lawsuit. Protect it with a customized, commercial insurance policy that fits your specific needs.